- iPhone 6 isn’t simply bigger – it’s better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD Display. It’s one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that’s better by any measure.
- By creating iPhone 6 and iOS 10 together, we optimized the software to enhance the physical design. iOS swipe gestures were designed to be more fluid across the seamless form, making it easy to navigate iPhone with one hand. With new features like Reachability you can interact with the larger screen in different ways, too. Simply double touch the Home button and the entire screen shifts down closer to your thumb. And to easily navigate Safari or Mail, swipe left to right across the screen to go backward, or swipe right to left to go forward. With the new continuous surface of iPhone, all your gestures now feel smoother than ever.
- We also thought about how you use your iPhone every day and redesigned the buttons to make it even easier to use. Elongated volume buttons are integrated into the thinner profile, outlined to make them effortless to find by touch. And the Sleep/Wake button has a new home on the side of the device to put it comfortably within reach. The result is an experience that’s even more intuitive.
- Developing an iPhone with a larger, more advanced display meant pushing the edge of design. From the seamless transition of glass and metal to the streamlined profile, every detail was carefully considered to enhance your experience. So while it’s display is larger, iPhone 6 feels just right.
- More people take more photos with iPhone than with any other camera. And now the iSight camera has a new sensor with Focus Pixels and new video features, like 1080p HD at 60 fps, slo-mo at 240 fps, and time-lapse video mode. So you will have more reasons to capture more moments on video, too.
- Built on 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the new A8 chip delivers more power, even while driving a larger display. The M8 motion co- processor efficiently gathers data from advanced sensors and a new barometer. And with increased battery life, iPhone 6 lets you do more, for longer than ever.
- It’s one thing to make a bigger display. It’s something else entirely to make a bigger Multi Touch display with brilliant colors and higher contrast at even wider viewing angles. But that’s exactly what we did with the new Retina HD Display.
- The breakthrough Touch ID technology lets you securely access your iPhone with the perfect password: your fingerprint. You can also use it to approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store without having to enter your password.
- A superfast connection can make you feel like the whole world is within reach. That’s why iPhone 6 has faster LTE download speeds. That’s also why it has more LTE bands than any other smartphone. iPhone 6 supports more advanced wireless technologies to boost performance and help you connect to the things and people that matter most.
- Rather than using traditional methods to create the higher-resolution Retina HD Display, we developed an advanced process of photo alignment. This involves using UV light to precisely position the display’s liquid crystals so they lie exactly where they should. Better-aligned crystals deliver a superior viewing experience, with deeper blacks and sharper text.
- The first thing you notice when you hold iPhone 6 is how great it feels in your hand. The cover glass curves down around the sides to meet the anodized aluminum enclosure in a remarkable, simplified design. There are no distinct edges. No gaps. Just a smooth, seamless bond of metal and glass that feels like one continuous surface.
- There is a lot of technology at work below the surface of the Home button. Touch it and the surrounding stainless steel ring detects your finger and wakes the capacitive touch sensor. The laser-cut sapphire crystal surface of the button then directs the image of your finger to the sensor, which reads beneath the outer layers of your skin to get a detailed fingerprint. Software then reads the ridges of your fingerprint and finds the match to unlock your phone.
Apple iPhone 6 (32 GB, 1 GB RAM)
- 4.7 Inches, Retina HD (1334 by 750 pixels)
- 1 GB RAM
- Apple A8 64-bit processor and Embedded M8 motion coprocessor Processor
- OS: iOS 9
EMI options available. Select EMI during checkout. Select Zestmoney option for cardless EMI.
Please enter your pincode to check availability.
iPhone 6 (32 GB)
Apple A8 64-bit processor and Embedded M8 motion coprocessor
No card slot
4.7 Inches, Retina HD (1334 by 750 pixels)
1.2 MP front & 8 MP back camera
1 year manufacturer warranty
Discount applied in price